Question:
Is there really a correlation between which way a man's penis hangs and what side his heart is on?
paul
2005-12-12 12:41:59 UTC
I read this somewhere, but can no longer find the article. The theory was that when the heart is on the left side of the chest, blood pumps from that side, causing the hanging appendage to lean slightly to one side. (I forget whether the same or the opposite side.) So, a penis that hangs to the opposite side from what is "normal" is supposed to be a sign of dextrocardia (having one's heart on the right instead of the left side).

I just wondered if this theory was true. Please cite sources in your answer. Thanks!
Two answers:
2005-12-13 00:56:24 UTC
this is not true. not at all. my source is that i am a urologist, and i do not see much dextrocardia, but i do see it hanging on boths sides quite often.
r0bert38
2005-12-13 18:51:16 UTC
No.the side the penis tends to hang towards is usualy effected growth rate of skin on the penis or what type of underwear you wear , or which hand you use to masturbate.